Award and Recognition
- Future Awards 2017 (Nomination)
- ‘Charity of the Year 2007’ by the Dutch Community (Nominated and awarded)
- Guinness World Record for the ‘largest human pink ribbon 2015’(attempt)
- A Research Grant award in 2016 by the American Cancer Society
Sebeccly Cancer Care In Numbers
- Awareness campaign reach of over 20,000,000 people through our various platforms.
- Over 30 Communities engaged in Nigeria.
- Capacity building to over 30 health care professionals.
- Training and education of over 30 several community mobilizers and educators.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening to over 12,000 Women.
- Diagnostics and Treatment support for over 600 Women.
- Prostate Cancer Screening to over 200 Men.
- Over 100 cancer patients who are beneficiaries.
- Staff and Volunteers Database of over 100 people.
- Partnership with Over 50 organizations.
- Provision of over 1000 recovery care products such as breast prostheses, mastectomy bras, wigs, scarves, etc.
- Welfare and Relief packaged to over 50 patients.